Growth Management Evaluation & Planning
Community development and growth is inevitable. The reality is the community outgrows the resources available for appropriate Emergency Services. Community growth will continue to be an issue, especially as the 2020 Census results will show population expansion. Link Operations has developed a Growth Management Evaluation process which includes a progressive Growth Management Plan based on subsequent findings.
The process includes:
- Evaluating Government Structure
- Financial Opportunities
- In-Depth Community Growth/Population Assessment
- Administrative Resource Evaluation
- Concise Fire/EMS Evaluation (In Regards to Municipal Service)
Link Operations will provide creative solutions that are tailored to the needs specifically shown.
These can include:
- Reevaluation of Population-Provider Ratio
- Service Delivery Method
- Station/Facility location
- Organizational Structure
- Resource Deployment